Fresh Holiday Greens & Trees
To place an order for pickup at our store, send us an with your order and your phone number - email@example.com
22" Mixed Conifer Wreath $36.99
Would you like to receive email announcements on product and good gardening advice?
Fresh Mixed Conifer Garland
$3.50 per foot
Fresh Incense Cedar Garland
$2.50 per foot
Fresh cut Greens
$3.99 per pound
Fresh Noble Fir Wreaths
20" Just Noble Fir - $29.99
24" Just Noble Fir - $36.99
Noble Fir Cut Tabletop Trees
28" to 48" tall ~ $25.99
Living Christmas Trees
Living Christmas Trees require special care to survive the holiday and be a beautiful addition to your garden after the holidays.
1. Slowly introduce the tree from outside to inside over 3 days. Outside during the day and inside at night for 3 days.
2. Find the coolest spot possible indoors to set up the tree, away from any heat sources.
3. Keep the tree well watered, keeping the roots moist but not soggy. Use a tray to collect excess water that drains from the pot. The tree should not sit in water! Use a turkey baster to remove water out of saucer.
4. Keep the tree inside no longer than 3 days, once the 3 day acclimation period is over.
5. Carefully transition back outside, using the reverse procedure as in step 1.
Mini Holiday Plants in 2" pots