Fresh Holiday Greens & Trees
To place an order for pickup at our store, send us an with your order and your phone number - firstname.lastname@example.org
24" Mixed Conifer Wreath $36.99
Would you like to receive email announcements on product and good gardening advice?
ALL FRESH GARLANDS ARE
Living Christmas Trees
Living Christmas Trees require special care to survive the holiday and be a beautiful addition to your garden after the holidays.
1. Slowly introduce the tree from outside to inside over 3 days. Outside during the day and inside at night for 3 days.
2. Find the coolest spot possible indoors to set up the tree, away from any heat sources.
3. Keep the tree well watered, keeping the roots moist but not soggy. Use a tray to collect excess water that drains from the pot. The tree should not sit in water! Use a turkey baster to remove water out of saucer.
4. Keep the tree inside no longer than 3 days, once the 3 day acclimation period is over.
5. Carefully transition back outside, using the reverse procedure as in step 1.
Mini Holiday Plants in 2" pots