Garden Fever ~ A place where gardeners, novice or expert, can find good plants, good tools, good dirt, & helpful advice on sustainable gardening practices.
We have changed our methods of offering & selling product to you, in an effort to protect our gardening community & staff from the spread of the coronavirus. We still have lots of great products available.
1. If you would like to purchase products from us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of our order sheets (see below). You may add a detailed list of non-plant items that are not on one of our order forms, ie, digging fork, average price. Please include quantities & anything to help us understand your needs.
2. PLEASE INCLUDE NAME/PHONE NUMBER ON ORDER SHEET! We will confirm the receipt of your email so you know your order is in the works. IT MAY BE A FEW DAYS BEFORE WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.
3. We will call you to pay for order & explain pick up process.
4. In order to serve as many of our customers as we can, we will not be taking phone calls. We are not able to take add-ons over the phone at time of payment and it is very difficult for us to give gardening advice at that time. Our apologies for not being able to give the usual Garden Fever customer service in terms of advice.
5. After your order has been picked & paid for it will be ready for you to pick up Wednesday through Sunday, between the hours or 10am & 5pm.
WE HAVE A LARGE BACKLOG OF ORDERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. WE ARE FILLING ORDERS AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN.
**We can not accept email orders between Sunday, 5pm & Wednesday, 10am. We are closed during that period of time and are not able to process orders. Our email boxes are overloaded and emails are bouncing back. Thank you for your patience.
Be safe and well - 6' apart!
Sign up for email notifications on lectures, workshops, events, product sales, and good gardening advice.
A neighborhood nursery in NE Portland, OR
How To Purchase Product:
OPEN FOR PAID
ORDER PICK UPS
Wednesday - Sunday 10am to 5pm
CLOSED MONDAY & TUESDAY
Staff Health & Sanity Days!
ORDER SHEETS FOR ORNAMENTAL PLANTS
Magnolia 'Black Tulip'
Papaver somniferum 'Elka'
Eschscholzia californica California Poppy 'Thai Silk Rose Chiffon'
Epimedium 'Sandy Claws'
3433 NE 24th Ave. Portland, OR 97212
Lillium 'Netty's Pride'
Dahlia 'Hollyhill Gloria'
Epimedium wushanence, Spiny-leafed form